6/29/24

More one-on-one time with Adeline

Wednesday morning of the camp week, I took Adeline to the library to meet a blacksmith. But before we did that, she and a school classmate she saw there did the scavenger hunt and identify characters game.
Outside watching the blacksmith "force" metal. I'm so thankful for all the cool things our library provides for the community. For free!

One morning she did some painting and art and is going to sell it :)
Taking a walk around daddy's office before heading to aquarium camp.
The last day of camp, she wanted to wear Taylor Swift and show me how strong she is.
Showing me her puffy paint thing she made at aquarium camp. Obviously I don't have a lot of pictures from aquarium camp, but both Evelyn and Adeline really, really enjoyed it. It was such a good thing for them!

 

No comments: