6/14/24

Day 4 port day, Perfect Day at CocoCay

The day we were most excited for! The Perfect Day at CocoCay, Royal Caribbean's private island. It was so so pretty.
We chose to go to the waterpark so that's basically where we stayed the entire day.
Adeline LOVED the sand parts. It was really such a beautiful water park with so many pretty trees and flowers. Most water parks are just cement everywhere. This was almost like a waterpark on the beach :)

Again, I didn't take tons of pictures because I was being brave and going down all the big slides, minus the super tall red one, which all my kids went down. I think even including Adeline. I did do my first drop slide and that was scary.

More beach sand. We stayed basically until it closed and had so much fun going on the waterslides and hanging out in the wave pool. Adeline LOVED the wave pool too.
Back for the night show of the argentine tango. This couple was VERY good.


And the girls of course loved their guitar competition and Adeline won a tshirt from it!
The girls always wanted to "check out" how to find our room ha ha on these big things.
Getting ready to head to bed.
 

No comments: