6/12/24

Cruise 2024, airport, Waffle House and a beautiful city park

Here we are coming into the airport after our night flight :)
Ryan and I decided to have our kids try the waffle house....because it's kind of a tradition for us to eat there around cruise times. It was a fun stop.
And the waitress (like most times at Waffle House) was SO nice.

Then after we ate, we went to a BEAUTIFUL city park (that for the life of me I can't remember what it was called and it doesn't come up in searches). It was so pretty. And everyone was adjusting to humidity ha ha.

They had this very pretty boardwalk to walk around in it. It reminded me of the redwoods a little bit.

Adeline loved all the green ferns.



Looking at shells in the pathway.


Finding a little lizard on the path.

The girls and I went to the greenhouse section.
It was such a pretty place and hidden gem. We only saw about 3 other people while we were there.
 

No comments: