7/3/23

Remodeling continues, but I take the girls on some adventures

To stay out of the way of Ryan and Grandpa doing the demolition work, Grandma and I took the girls to Kids Empire for the afternoon. They had so much fun!

Adeline spent some of her own money to ride these little car things.


She thought it was so cool.
We like this place because it's never super busy and very clean. At least all the times we have been there.

Meanwhile, the demolition continued with removing the tub. Now it's a super naked shower.
Ryan continued destroying floor tile.

I continued documenting the progress and the big garbage bags.
Working into the toilet room now.
Saturday I went to the Ogden Treehouse museum on a ramp day with the girls and Grandma. It was WAY less busy than last year when we went. It was really fun and nice.
The girls love the diner a lot.
Adeline really liked the store this time.


More diner time.


This is the first time in all the times we have gone, we went into the art room and made our own little fish.

They were very, very determined about what their fish would each look like.

I love when I catch Evelyn in a true smile.


Putting the flag together.



In the Japanese house eating.

Putting on a puppet show in Germany I think?

Unique sleeping arrangements.



Playing in the Switzerland house, or maybe Norway. We hadn't done this before so I can't remember.





 Learning how to ride the train. It was SUCH a fun afternoon. I was so so thankful we were able to get tickets and be out of everyone's way working back at our house.

 

No comments: