7/7/23

Day 4 Silverwood Amusement Park

Brianne was SO patient and did bubble braids in all four girls so all their hair matched.I had never heard of these, but they were SUPER cool.
Bubble braid girls.
Now the twins even have matching dresses!
Heading to the ride park.
We got a spot right by the helicopters again, and the little kids went on these tons of times, because they could just all go by themselves which was awesome.


Frog hopper ride.

Love their faces when the ride went down.
Spinny kids ride. After two separate rides with Adeline and Lainey, I felt sick even on a kid spinny ride.


Carousal time!


Wes on the dog ride.
Kid version of the boat ship ride. I didn't go on it, but Collin and Liam said it was decent.

Riding on the train last minute in the POURING rain.
Let it be known here I also took Adeline on the wooden roller coaster and went on stunt pilot twice. Record of coasters for me.
 

No comments: