8/14/23

Day 7 continued, Trinidad State Beach

A friend had told me that her family had loved Trinidad State Beach so that was our last big thing for the day on Day 7. It took a little bit of time to find it, but then we had a great time. It was more sunny at this beach, definitely more people, and smoother sand.


Collin burying himself.



The girls found these little jelly things. I thought they were the heads of jelly fish, but I'm not totally sure what they were.
This big stick was a really fun time for the boys trying to get it to go out to sea.


We were going to eat at the Trinidad Eatery, that my friend had said was AMAZING, but it had an hour wait. I decided my family couldn't wait over an hour to eat food, so we went a little ways down the road to the Lighthouse Grill. Not totally amazing food, but hardly any wait either. Most people got cheeseburgers, but I got a greek salad and it was awesome.
Yeah for fun memories!
 

No comments: