8/22/23

All the Provo City Center Temple pictures

These best buddy girls hanging out waiting for Sadee and Adam to come out.
Ryan didn't get a picture of them before they did baptisms so I did since I wanted to remember they got to do baptisms there.
And I promised they could have a silly face picture.
They have a cool Christus Statue where the couples come out in a different gazebo thing.

Yeah for Sadee and Adam!


It was so wonderful to see them get sealed for time and all eternity.




Cute sisters.

Cute girls.
I started doing photo shoots with them because I wanted them out of the way of the actual photographer photos. Some of these turned out really really cute.

I would just ask each of them where they wanted to get a picture and took one.





Seeing the fountain up close.






Collin and Liam didn't quite feel the same way about photos :)


Proof Ryan and I were there!
Boys and fountains.
Watching Wes during the sealing part.
 

No comments: