8/10/23

Day 3 continued, the Koret Children's Playground in Golden Gate Park

My friend had told me about this playground in Golden Gate Park that was really fun. Then I researched it and found out about these cement slides. So we hauled big pieces of cardboard all the way from Utah and all around the botanical garden so we could slide down them.

It wasn't too busy when we first got there. The girls definitely had more fun than the boys. It took a little bit to figure out how to get down.

There was another area of cement next to it that we tried sliding down too.






They had a lot of little other areas to play. This was a huge tall climbing rope area.
Adeline LOVED all the sand areas.
Taking a break for lunch.
More sand area. It was a fun park. And lots and lots of kids were there. I was surprised by how many little kids I saw in this area.
 

No comments: