8/20/21

Ashton Gardens at Thanksgiving Point

The second day of school I took Adeline on a special mommy and me adventure to the Ashton Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. I knew she would love it because she loves flowers. And she has REALLY missed her siblings. This is the most time she hasn't had them all around in her whole life ;)
Even just walking there, she wanted to take a picture of every. single. flower. I told her we could take a few, but not every single one.

"Mom, I LOVE these pink flowers!"
They had 12 different huge lego things built around the gardens. I haven't been there in years, so the lego things were really fun to hunt for.

Adeline's favorite lego was the doe and her fawn.

They had SO many unique flowers. I wish they could have had names by each of them, because so many were so unique. I had never seen them before.




Adeline's pose here makes me laugh. It's almost like she is trying to look like the butterfly and her hat is the flowers.

Being silly.

Looking at the fish in the massive pond.




The sculpture garden was very cool. Lots of sculptures from the life of Christ. Adeline liked it, but she definitely didn't stay in one spot too long :)

She really liked this one with Jesus and the birdies.


I loved the lego creations. So cool.




 

No comments: