7/23/08

Last week, my work threw me a SuperMama baby shower...it was so fun and I was so touched. These are a few of the pictures from the shower, and I just realized I need to wear this white shirt more...it TOTALLY makes me look more pregnant.
Standing in front of the gifts.

Supberbaby got so many cute things!

These outfits were given to him by my boss and supervisor.

This was the best gift ever....a Superbaby sock puppet. One of our admins is THEE most talented person I know. He has a red cape just like Superman (since we have called the baby Superbaby from forever) they made him a Superbaby. You can't see, but around his hat tassle, he has the words Superbaby spelled out. And he has a Superman sticker on.

Krissy is the talent who made this little guy.
This is the funniest gift ever.... an American Red Cross baby take care of pack thing. So "I won't forget".

These wrist rattles were given to Superbaby by his future surrogate Auntie Anita. They are adorable!
I can't wait to see Superbaby with all his fun things!

4 comments:

jeffandbrianne said...

Thats great of your work, you are more than willing to throw a shower for me thats a future baby shower and and make the gifts for when he's a teenager.

kari said...

What a spoiled baby this boy is! JK. You deserve every bit of it. You have been the supporting friend for years. It is time you gather up the support, which it seems you have. Anxiously awaiting....Kari

jeffandbrianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeffandbrianne said...

Alisa, I just had a revelation on how to spell your baby's name: Callin'. Don't hate it cause it came from the Lord.