7/30/24

Our down week between trips in July

Got to go see my cousin's daughter get married in the Bountiful Temple.
Adeline pulled out a tooth I didn't even know was loose!
Went to a science experiment activity at the library. It was fun to see physics in motion!



Evelyn got called up to help which she was SO excited about!


This blew cool smoke rings.
And they called this elephant toothpaste.

Dropped the boys off to do baptisms at the Taylorsville Temple and walked around the grounds with the girls. Still SO thankful to have a temple SO close!


Picture posing!



Pretty flowers.
Took the girls swimming at the Taylorsville Pool again for a couple of hours. I LOVE that it only costs $5 each time any or all my kids want to come and swim with me.


Gorgeous flowers at the Bountiful Temple!
 

No comments: