6/6/22

Saturday adventure June 4-Gardner Village to see the fairies

The girls trying to do my hair fancy at bedtime. I know random pic, but it made me laugh.
We hadn't been to see the fairies at Gardner Village yet, and the girls had been asking. So we took a Saturday morning to go.
This is the first time at least the girls and Ryan finished all the alphabet scavenger fairy hunt. They found them all! The boys and I didn't totally do it.


Liam being a good sport to get his picture taken.
I love seeing all the intricate fairy houses.
And THIS is how I dream my potted flowers will look. Far off dream but isn't this so pretty?!?!?!
Fairy girls!

Playing the I spy for the fairy island.

Liam had the best fairy name.
Ryan got the girls new fairy wings and wands. They LOVE them!

Fun chocolate croissant snack.
Making a wish and tying on the ribbon.



On the fairy bench.

Trying to get a picture of everyone smiling is almost impossible these days.
Making bacon smokies for lunch.
Playing a game together! Another miracle!
 

No comments: