6/6/22

Our first summer 2022 trip to Classic

A month or so ago when I asked the kids what things they wanted to do this summer, every kid said get a Classic pass again. I was surprised, since we have done it the last 2 years, but I was willing to do it again.
The boys each brought a friend with them, which made for more fun. The girls loved scootering around as always.



Pure joy on Evelyn's face.

Liam doing the arcade with his friend Tristan.


Because we were some of the first people to buy summer passes I guess, we got a bunch of game tokens. The kids were ECSTATIC!

The laser tag has been totally remodeled. And because the summer deal I got included an adult, I got to play laser tag. I really enjoy laser tag. Now it's zombie themed. I thought Adeline would be a little scared, but she did pretty good once she realized they were fake.

Jumping into the foam pit.

 

No comments: