11/8/18

Actual Camden and Owl's Head

 This was after we went to Mount Battie. We had some time to wander around Camden. Oh and it did NOT disappoint. It was so beautiful. Check out this marina. I mean seriously?!?!??!

 This could potentially be my favorite picture of Ryan and I.

 Walking the town of Camden.
 So I had heard from everyone everywhere you have to eat lobster roll while in Maine. So we went to this beautiful waterfront restaurant and split a lobster roll. So, it was good, I am not sure I would rave about it.


 The lobster roll. And they aren't cheap, even in Maine. But we learned about the life of a lobster on our bus tour. They are pretty amazing.
 But those sweet potato fries? Those I would.

 Back in the town square.

 Favorite fall leaves picture. Camden was GORGEOUS for fall colors.


 Looking out at the Owl's head lighthouse on the tender back to the ship.



 Ahh...relaxing watching the sunset after a great day.

 Fancy night again.



 Owl's head lighthouse. How beautiful is that? Camden was just amazing for me. I would go back in a heartbeat.



No comments: