11/8/18

Mount Battie (Camden)

 So I had such excitement for the Camden day/excursion. Sometimes this leads to super high expectations that don't get met. But not this day! Camden was amazing. Highlight of the trip for me. This was actually up on Mount Battie. It's not really a mountain for sure, more like a hill. But GORGEOUS leaves all the drive up. And check out this view of the Camden Harbor!

 I tried to take cute selfies on this trip. But I'm not very good at it still.
 there were some school kids drawing the scenery of all the little islands. It was cute. Although there was kind of a big drop off right in front of them. Poor teachers.
 That ocean view in the background. And WARMTH!

 The view of actual Camden from the top of Mount Battie.
 Cool little fort thing.


 Ryan and I in front of the amazing view. So many little islands.




 Color!


No comments: