11/4/18

Cruise day 2-at sea

 Look at this gorgeous weather. Ok, still on the chilly side, but I'm just wearing my jacket. This was supposed to be our only day at sea. It was fun to go and explore the ship.
 We laughed at the lifeguards that guarded empty pools. It was a little too chilly for most kiddos to go down this cool waterslide. Ryan and I laughed that our kids would have been living on the waterslide.

 Little baby slide the girls would have loved.
 Rock wall. Liam would have rocked that thing.
 We played mini golf on our day at sea. We even kept score since there were no kiddos. I kept telling Ryan I felt like we were doing a million things because there weren't any kiddos around. Our ship definitely skewed older. There were about only 20 kids on our ship.


 The sports area. It was fun to watch kids playing soccer.
 I took a picture of our eating mates lobster for the boys.
 I can't remember what this beef was I got one night, and I'm not a real red meat lover, but it was AMAZING.
 Eating snails for the boys.
 Trying to look fancy.


 Walking around the ship on the sea day.

 Kiddos hanging out.
 The whole lobster lady.
 My three desserts. The food our whole trip for me was totally amazing.
 These pictures are out of order and from the morning. Here was my workout morning in the gym view. I would go there when it first opened. It was great. Nobody was there hardly and I got to see an amazing sunrise every morning.
 This dining room waffle bar was a highlight highlight of our trip for me. The waffles are amazing and look at that spread to put on it. Our kiddos would have loved it. And the server from India, Rupeshe, was so utterly kind and nice. I got the waffle bar every morning.
Fun towel animal.

No comments: