8/13/24

Lagoon and Splash Summit days

Once again, last picture is out of order but proof I was at Splash Summit and that I rode on some waterslides.
One of the big reasons we got the Getout pass last year for Christmas was to go to Lagoon sometime this summer. We finally got to go the day after Collin's birthday. Here we are right as we entered. We went early so we could get a close parking spot and it was SUPER easy to get in with our passes.
I don't think Adeline had never been to Lagoon and probably Evelyn MAY have gone when she was a baby, so it had been awhile.
Everyone was very excited. We went to Cannibal first, since only the boys and Ryan had been on that ride before.
Due to the lack of line, and the girls due to shorterness had to be in the center car, I had to ride IN THE FRONT ROW! I was freaking out because I have NEVER that I can recall ridden a roller coaster of any kind in the front row. Well, I survived, but that first drop is killer.

We also got to ride the new ride Primordal. That was such a cool unique ride.
Adeline and I rode these spinny plane rides while the bigger kids rode the Jetstar ride since she was too short.

The girls did a kiddie ride each while waiting for Ryan in the bathroom.



And proof, once again, I do sometimes buy overpriced fun treats at places. We got dippin dots.



Waiting in line for the wild mouse ride. That ride was NUTSO!
I wanted to go on the rattlesnake rapids ride, We got soaked. Here is how my kids felt about getting COMPLETELY soaked later in the day. This picture makes me laugh.

Little Adeline.
We left around 715 and went to Costa Visa across the freeway for dinner instead of overpriced Lagoon. It was a really fun day. Not too bad of lines for the most part.
And then last Saturday, we did our last "bigger" adventure with our GetOut pass, Splash Summit Waterpark. We hadn't been in YEARS to there either.
It was fun as well. I never take too many pictures of water parks/pools because we are too busy riding and playing in the water, but we went right when it opened on the tube slides so MUCH less wait. In fact the first ride we went on we waited two minutes. SO nice! Yeah summer!
 

No comments: