7/2/22

Meanwhile, kid pics from Idaho during cruise and back to reality, Kangaroo Zoo

Sadee got engaged while we were gone! And she painted the girls' nails.
Smore time.
Waiting for Liam to come out of OWL camp at the library. He said it was ok. He really liked playing Quidditch. He wouldn't let me take any pictures :(
So, a few months ago, I got a groupon deal for Kangaroo Zoo. A friend had told me her kids had had fun there. I knew it would skew a little for littler kids, but the deal was so good for 4 kids, I had the boys come with me.
It definitely was geared more towards kids 10 and under I think, but the boys were good sports. The pass I got came with some arcade money, so I let them have most of the arcade game money.
The girls loved the bounce houses and didn't want to leave.

These slides were pretty fun. The kids enjoyed racing each other.




Adeline flying down the big slide.

Going through the teeth.
Discovering pacman.

The boys did great at this game.



I got a mini pizza for everyone to share as a snack.
Adeline doing her ninja moves in the super little kid area.





It was a fun afternoon of getting physical!
 

No comments: