1/21/20

Adeline's first few days home

 Oh that feeding tube. It was a huge pain the first few days because I could never get it to just run without problems.
 But we did some fun playdough.
 And took lots of naps.
 Put up a Christmas tree
 Played with an umbrella getting ready for church.

 I love these silly pictures of her just standing around all on her own. She has com so far.


 Evelyn's red Christmas dress.
 Liam reading stories.
 More naps, because I think she was just so exhausted from all her hospital stuff.


 Some kind anonymous Santa brought us some fun kid pajamas and these super soft blankets for each of our kiddos.


 They all still sleep with their Santa blankies.
 More playdough
 Curlers in hair.
 Sitting on the table doing stickers. She must be mostly normal by now ha ha.
Evelyn's preschool teacher sent me this for being such a good helper learning the Christmas songs. I loved loved it!

No comments: