9/18/19

Making messes, library storytime and Adeline gets a bigger bed

 Hanging out dumping water in buckets. But check out this adorable outfit for Evelyn! I love it!

 We went to the first preschool storytime last week. It was all about farms and here is where we dried clothes on the clothesline. SCORE for occupational therapy!


 Making our letters for our name.


 Dumping out a big thing of powder. I haven't learned my lesson to move it. We don't even use it anymore. Shame on me :)

 And last Saturday, this happened. Adeline by at least 6 months, has by far been our kid to last in a crib the longest. We decided when to move her to the toddler bed, and she appears to be doing better adjusting to it as well. Probably because she is older. Halleleujah!


 Testing out the bed.

 Jumping off the bed. Because of course you have to do it. She says all the time " I love my big bed!"


Yeah for big kid transitions!

No comments: