9/25/24

Saturday adventure Tracy Aviary Part 2

Sneak peak of proof I sometimes buy Dole whip treats.
More of the star of the bird show :)









The falcon (I think that was what it really was) flew back and forth from the back to Adeline several times. She got a LOT of changes to feed it. She was SO SO excited when she came back to her seat that she got to help. My girls volunteer a LOT to be the helper in things and they don't always get chosen (obviously) but it is always VERY exciting when they do!



This was the big other cool bird they brought around.
We call this the obstacle course ha ha.




Playing on the rock wall by the cafe.
And yes, I bought dole whips for the kids to share. Flavors were pineapple and raspberry. You would think a weird combination but SUPER yummy the bite Adeline shared with me. Thanks for another fun Saturday adventure Tracy Aviary!
 

No comments: