9/3/24

Labor Day fun 2024

Evelyn has really gotten into playing Solitaire lately.
Since Ryan was in Billings to visit his dad for the long weekend, I didn't plan anything super huge (other than Cowabunga Bay on Saturday) so Monday we just tried out a new park. It was called Bridgestone Park I think out in Daybreak. I went because a review said it had a lot of climbing things for bigger kids.

It did have a lot more climbing things than normal.
There were several taller climbing structures.
I even climbed up this rope bridge! Go me!

This was a really fun slide. I went down it a couple of times. When we first got there there was hardly any kids there. After about a half hour, many more kids came.

Fun big slide.

Ziplines are always a hit with all my kids.


More climbing and "rope" monkey bars.


Another big slide.




And I didn't even know there was this little water creek area. Adeline ESPECIALLY was SO excited about this.

I also got my feet wet in the creek and walked down a ways.

See. proof I was there!
The girls spent quite a bit of time in the little creek wandering around down below.

Liam playing nostalgic with the digger.
Little deeper area of the creek.







More swinging and playing.








This was a fun little twisty thing the girls did.

And then I took them to in and out for lunch and got strawberry shakes with our burgers. Once again proof I do spend money.

At war with Adeline (card game) and she smoked me!
 

No comments: