10/30/23

Taking the jungle garden out, Evelyn trying out her witch costume, and more witch pictures

Starting the take out of the garden jungle.
Still jungle here. I'm sad looking back at this picture now thinking I should have taken all that luscious basil inside, but alas, didn't realize it would freeze the next night and it bit the dust. Boo!
Filled up my neighbor's garbage can along with mine.
Evelyn trying out her witch costume.
For young women's we made some fun Halloween treats at Marilyn's house.
More Gardner Village pics of the zombie :)
And now that she is going to be a witch for Halloween, we needed another witch's hat, so yeah for $5 hats at Gardner Village, the witch HEAVEN this time of year.
Testing out her witch skills.

Look at that red bush!
Proof I was there.

She loves doing zombie witch pictures ha ha.

And an art project.
In doing the garden jungle, I found one of our long lost hand clippers. WAHOO!
 

No comments: