10/18/23

Evelyn gets to move to Level 2 gymnastics! random silly pics, ji jitsu and Reflections entries girls

This past Monday, October 16, Miss Lacie came up to me and told me Evelyn was getting to move to level 2! Lacie told me she has all the skills for level 2, minus the backbend (due to righty) but she and her coaches feel that she can do it. So Evelyn next time will be at level 2. She is ECSTATIC!
Getting help with her back walkover....which is a very tricky skill for Evelyn.What I can't share on this site is the videos of her where now in bars, she gets to jump up to the high bar. This is a HUGE skill. She still needs help, but I'm so proud of her for her determination in working hard at gymnastics.




Drawing with her little magnets a unicorn.
Being silly with daddy.

More sparring from Liam.




The girls wanted to (of course last minute the night before) enter the Reflections contest. Adeline's drawing was "the wind of the waterfall" and Evelyn's was "the cruise ship". I told them it's AWESOME that they are being brave to enter. They are both very excited to get a prize (ha ha) but I said there may be a lot of kids that enter, so I'm just proud of you for entering. And proud of me for figuring out digital technology so they could enter!

Gymnastics pic out of order ha ha.We have had a VERY busy October so far!
 

No comments: