6/20/19

Trip to Bean Museum, Katie's house and the creamery

 I found out a couple of weeks ago one of my dear old roommates has moved back to Utah. I hadn't seen her in several years, so I made a goal this summer to trek down to Provo and see her. Last week we made a trip down and visited the Bean museum. Fun to do it with new friends!

 Adeline making a lion face.

 Seeing the "baby polar bear" (in reality the arctic fox)

 This is kids when they are tired of museums.

 Then we went to Katie's house for lunch. She has a super fun house with lots of fun toys. This unicorn was a hit!
 I got introduced to the fast fill up water balloons. This thing was amazing. The water fight was fun.



 With the boys involved, it didn't last too long ha ha.





 Evelyn loved driving this car around.


 Climbing trees

 Swinging

 Then we made a trip to the BYU creamery because. Hello. Ice cream that is good and really cheap. Adeline and I got mint brownie but we had to share with Liam who decided he didn't like his rocky road due to nuts.


It was so great to see another long lost friend and her cute kiddos. Another trip is in store for sure!

No comments: