6/14/19

Going to see my friend Miss Emily

 This is a random picture of Adeline in her potty training gear. Snow boots and half naked ha ha. she is the first kid that for months has been wanting to wear underwear even before age 2, and a couple months later after turning two, I decided to commit.
 This is how Adeline plays with markers no mater where she is if she is not being watched like a hawk :)
 I told Evelyn we were going to see my oldest friend from when I was three. She wanted to do her hair fancy to see my friend. It was so sweet. I think she even broke a bow record.




 Miss Emily's was so fun. Due to being at home with four little kiddos, it's been a little trickier to see long time friends....but this summer I'm striving to make that more a priority. It had been 2 years since we had seen Emily. All the kids had a blast so we will have to go again. Check out the Elsa princess dresses she gave my girls. They were in Heaven!


No comments: