6/6/19

Airbourne and first day at lunch at the park

 A few weeks ago I got some discount tickets to Airbourne. It's a fun trampoline/jump/obstacle type course place. We went last summer for a dentist party and it was about a million kids there, so it was so nice to have the place with hardly anyone there.
 Little kid area that you had to be 8 and younger. It was great.


 Playing in the foam pits.



 As you can see for the first little while NO ONE was hardly there. Evelyn is showing me her big massive jump off.
 Liam and Collin spent most of their time in the big kid obstacle course area.

 Liam still hasn't made it all the way across the hanging rope area, but he is getting closer!








 Adeline tried to hang on her area too ha ha.
 Play phsyical therapy! It's definitely harder for her to climb down in these things, and she got nervous for awhile, but did it!

 The boys played dodgeball for awhile.

 Action dodgeball shot.
 Therapy bar walking. I LOVE when I can see therapy in play.

 The kiddos love going to lunch at the park. We made it barely with them running out of food, so Evelyn didn't get a lunch, but she shared with Adeline. I took these pictures as evidence how strong Evelyn has become. Last summer she couldn't cross this part.

 And she couldn't climb up any of the ladders alone. But this summer she is rocking those ladders! This is so historic for me.
 Adeline tried to climb up the little rock wall.
 Evelyn riding on the zip line. She still needs help when she is done to get off, but still. YEAH!
And soon after I took the first picture I heard Adeline shouting to me "I did it mom!". So yep, she made it to the top. Oh how I love warm summer days!

No comments: