1/2/15

Thomas Nelson/Booksneeze Review Love Without End

This story sounded promising and it was sweet, but something lacked in the character development and overall feeling for me. I am a romantic at heart, so I knew that the two main characters would be able to overcome the challenges of getting together, but when they did, I didn’t feel much. I’m not sure what this is due to exactly.
I did find the relationship between the main character’s daughter and the male main character the most endearing. I haven’t read any other books by this author, so maybe if I had, the book would have appealed to me.
The thing I liked most about this book was the clean romantic aspect. I liked how the male character truly believed in the power of God in his life and so did the female eventually. I appreciated how they appealed to prayer and scripture and spiritual insight in their relationships with each other and other people. I think this appealed to me because I have tried to live my life in the same way.

Overall, it was a good read, but it wasn’t a huge page turner for me and some of the character development was lacking for me, but the scenery and horse time was beautiful. 

No comments: