5/18/12

 Last week we planted our garden. I'm always very excited to start the gardening process. We have such nice neighbors that allow us to borrow their tiller....
 Collin LOVES to help plant the seeds. I'm a little worried since my boys have been playing in the dirt all spring and now, it's off limits. Who knows what will really survive.
 I'm always amazed at how "small" the garden looks when you first plant it, then it gets out of control by the end of the summer.
 As far as what we planted, of course tomatoes, eggplant, green beans, canteloupe (I'm hoping to have more success this year), watermelon (new), basil (new), cilantro (new), lettuce, peas, peppers, and zucchini. I think that's all...oh and butternut squash again. And we still have raspberries and strawberries!
And of course our garden wouldn't be complete without the pumpkin patch. Ryan even is doing some on the roof this year. Yes, it is his passion :)
Grow garden grow!

1 comment:

Krista said...

You guys have been having too much fun! I can't believe Sadee is 9! And I can't believe you think your garden looks small. haha. I was just thinking how huge it was. Liam looks so grown up! We need to get together.