4/21/09

1/2 Marathon

This last weekend my sister participated in the Salt Lake City half marathon, the same race I did three years ago...however, my sister ROCKED the race! She ran the entire half marathon in under an hour and a half, and was the 11th woman to cross the finish line! GO KARI!Just watching the runners really made me emotional and want to really start into running again. Hopefully that can happen again. The whole having a baby thing put me out for awhile, but I'm ready to start again!
Thanks for letting me see you cross the finish line, Kar!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I didn't know you were a runner! Cool! The baby thing is pretty huge, they are worth it.

jeffandbrianne said...

Kari did rock it. I still hold to the word that I did lead her for at least 15 sec in the last half marathon she won. Bri and I are training for the spanish fork half you should do it too.
jeff