12/6/08

Collin's new hat and Johnny Jumper

Okay, so Grandma Johnson and Auntie Kari (style queen) sent Collin this hat recently. It is SO cute! The only thing is, he REFUSES to keep smiling for the camera so I can send a smiley Collin for the camera....I swear he knows I'm taking his picture and so he just gives his serious stare, not the smiles he gives a lot...so sorry Grandma and Kari....you get the serious look AGAIN!
Another thing we finally did this week is get out the Johnny Jumper. It's on loan from Auntie Kari, who used it TONS with cousin Sadee, (she jumped on it NON STOP!), so I have been so anxious to get Collin in to see what he thinks....
"Um, mom,what am I supposed to be doing?"
"Oh, you mean I'm supposed to jump up and down in this thing" (after much vocal persuasion from me, Collin you can jump in this all by yourself)
"Sorry, mom, I'm just going to sit here for now."
I guess we'll have to try out Johnny Jumper again later....

2 comments:

Kristalyn said...

I have the hardest time capturing the perfect smile for the camera with my boys. I always end up taking tons of pictures before I get one that I think sort of captures their true selves. Try focusing the camera on their face, then hide the camera behind your back or at your side, then do all you can to make them smile...then hurry and whip the camera out, hopefully still in focus and snap the shot. :) That's what has worked sometimes for me. :) I love reading your posts and seeing cute pictures of your cute little Collin!

The Robinsons said...

"Mom, I have to look cool." He is just praticing to become a JCrew model - just tell him to keep his shirt on though, Ha Ha.