4/14/23

Conference and Easter weekends

Watching conference with Evelyn making up her own listening to words game.
We went down on Conference Sunday to see the Sintays at Shanna's. The kids played the "new" version of Fireball Island Sam got for Christmas.
More playing together.
Random picture of our crazy April Wednesdays where Adeline and I are transporting and supporting siblings around for nearly 2 hours. We caught a quick break at the rec center and she ran a couple of laps around the van.
For Saturday adventure I finally was semi-organized enough to dye actual Easter eggs. My girls have for sure never done it and I don't think I have ever done it with Collin or Liam. Shame on me. It was a fun activity.



And it finally was nice enough to have Evelyn practice her cartwheels outside. She LOVES practicing and doing them.
And warm enough to ride scooters! YEAH!

Putting the decor on her egg with the hair dryer.
Easter morning. We do Easter fairly simple.

Finding some candy eggs.





Token Easter picture before church.

Liam making deviled eggs with our Easter eggs. 


 

This also happened the first week of April. TONS of snow. BOO!

No comments: