8/30/19

Goosenecks State Park

 So while we were at the Bluff Historic Fort, one of the missionaries told me about the gorgeous picture hanging up in there was Goosenecks State Park. It was only about a 15 minute drive off the road to monument valley and off by Bluff, so on our way back from Monument Valley, I made the family go.
 And for the life of me, I couldn't get a great picture like the picture in the fort, but still. The edge of it was kind of just there, like a big drop off, so I admit, I was more worried about kids staying on the cliff than pictures.



 Proof I was there.
 Standard four O'Berry kiddo picture.


 And here is what you do when your mom is making you take a bathroom break but these "wilderness potties" are too scary.  Ha ha.

 This was so cool to see the San Juan River going all crazy like. I'm not quite sure why the water is red/orange right now and sometimes it is more blue, but it was a really cool area too.

No comments: