8/1/09

Rite Aid deal

Never fear. For those of you wondering if I'm still into coupons (like any of you are! HA HA) yes, still am. I just don't have the time to post every deal I get....so sorry. I have been doing this for almost a year now, and I can't even tell you the savings now. I can't go back to life before. And I still have only stepped into a Wal-mart twice this whole year. Once to only buy newspapers that had coupons, and once on a trip to Colorado where Ryan's dad needed to pick up stuff, so I don't really count those.
Okay, like this even matters to anyone, but I am finally posting another "coupony" deal that I got at Rite Aid this week. Since Walgreens has totally been slacking on good deals, Rite Aid has become a better friend to me. I got all of the coupon links and information from hip2save, my fave frugal blog.

After coupons and rebates, I got all of this for 45 cents, basically sales tax. WAHOO!

No comments: