1/3/08

Deep Freeze

Okay, so I haven't posted anything for awhile, and still need to post Christmas stuff, but I had a few extra seconds today to change the colors of the blog...to depressing "deep freeze" colors. That is what the weather is like in Utah right now. I always tend to call January the deep freeze month, because apparently for the last few years, Utah gets some lovely snowy days in December, and then we hit my least favorite part of the year, what I call the deep freeze. This means the air quality is bad, everything is frozen solid, and I just can't stay warm. Although, today, I'm actually doing okay on the warm part. And I do know there are colder parts of the country (thanks to friends that live in the midwest) but this is still deep freeze country for me during this time of year. I'm already excited for spring.

Anyways, I hope to be better about posting things in 2008, but I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

4 comments:

Jacob said...

I know what you mean about the deep freeze feeling and january in general. lucky for me, i get to celebrate my (1st!) anniversary on the 12th, and my (31st) birthday on the 24th! (along with hopefully getting a glimpse at whether we have an Aspen or a Sawyer tucked into my tummy)...those things help me warm up this oh so gray and wet month - in some ways I'd rather have some freezing temps, snow, and sunshine! I challenge you to find ways to warm up this month (hmm...candlelit dinner for hubby?) :) wink wink and happy new year!!!

Jill Lewis said...

You know you can always come and visit me in Mesquite, NV anytime-it's warm here!!
Jill Lewis

AO said...

Jill, I may have to take you up on this. The last week or so I haven't been able to look at your blog it says it's not available. HELP! I don't have any other way to reach you so I'm leaving a comment on my own blog. How silly :)

Jill Lewis said...

Alisa,
Hey! I saw you got onto our website-I don't know why it does that sometimes, but if you try it again right after, it usually works. Anyway, you are welcome to visit absolutely any time!! And yes, it is much warmer here!!
Jill