1/7/08

Christmas-in January

So, it has only taken me a couple of weeks to post pictures from Christmas, and of course, I didn't really take any of Ryan and I.

This picture was TOO funny. Ava and Sadee and their padres came to visit us for Sunday dinner on their way back from visiting Dave's family, this was Ava and her daddy asleep on the couch. I just thought, like father like daughter. They even have their arms crossed the same way!

Sadee had to show me her princess doll that was the same size as her.


Christmas morning was too funny. Ava LOVED these gold shoes she got. Once she put them on, no taking them off of her!

Sadee and her stocking.



Ava also took off her gold shoes for a second to put on her Mickey Mouse slippers and smile :)




I loved Sadee's hair in all these mini pigtails one day after Christmas. And Ava got this cute outfit from Grandpa...she looked so cute.



The best part of the few days we were in Idaho was Ava trying to be Mary. You should have seen her. She stuck the arm cover of the armchair over her head and carried around baby Jesus...and said all the time "Baby Jesus is sleeping. Be quiet!"
This is Sadee being Mary as well, minus the headdress.








Both of the Mary's fighting over baby Jesus.
And of course, when we got home, I realized we didn't take any pictures of Ryan and I. At least we got a picture of our Christmas tree before we left. Yeah for Christmas!











4 comments:

Kristalyn said...

I'm so glad that you put up Christmas pictures...although one of you would have been fun to see, too! :) Your nieces are soooo adorable with all that curly hair! I hope that everything is going well for you guys! :)

Shawnee said...

I'm so glad you found me! I tried emailing you a while back, but guess I had an old email address. Mine is shamarhen@hotmail.com. Would love to hear more from you. Miss you tons!

Linsi said...

what cute pictures! did you ever get the blog link i sent?

AO said...

Linsi,

I have tried looking at your blog, but apparently, you are still too secure for me to do so, and the 'Guest link' you sent me expired. I guess you will have to keep sending me one or make your blog less "secure" for non-google friends.