11/20/07

Partying with Princesses, Part 2

This is what greeted me when I came over Thursday morning. Two ADORABLE girls in pajamas SO excited to play with me. I love, as a friend told me, being adored by these little kiddies.

Ava has the best smile ever now. You just say smile and this is the result. Sadee went to preschool the first day I was there. Ava is normally at the babysitter, so she was SO excited, as you can tell. They both had their backpacks, and Ava was SO sad when she didn't get to go out of the car to the preschool.
The biggest new thing we did is play this game in the basement that Sadee has called the "dead game". This consists of Sadee (she is now Princess Erica) and Queen Ava (which she HAS to wear the queen dress, see above picture) getting pretend drinks from Sadee and while we are drinking them, Sadee falls down dead, from poison. My embellishment of the game is I had to hunt the evil witches in the mountains (the room next door) or find the special potions to cure her. Then, Ava wanted to get into the act. I didn't take a picture, but you should have SEEN Ava trying to be dead. Too funny.
Sadee as Princess Erica in the "dead chair"
Ava LOVED the blocks... gotta love the total cheese smile.
Sadee you can tell helped us begin the "beautiful" castle. It fell a few times.
The castle is complete! Just so you know, that tall tower in front is the mailbox. These are TALL princesses Sadee told me.


Finally, of COURSE we had to have a dance party again, although Jasmin and Aladdin are now "the in thing", we danced to Prince Ali, One Jump Ahead, and a Whole New World. Can't wait to visit and babysit again!

2 comments:

Linsi said...

Hi Alisa! I'm excited you have a blog--it looks like you had lots of fun with your nieces!

Kristalyn said...

I love reading about your adventures with your nieces! They obviously adore you and look forward to every second that they can spend with you! :) I tagged you on my blog...see my blog for details. :)