11/14/07

Looking forward to babysitting

So, this week, I'm taking Thursday and Friday off to go and babysit Sadee and Ava again. I haven't really seen them since August (which is a HORRIBLY long time for me, though I know some people never get to see their nieces or nephews) so I am SO excited. I called my sister last night to find out if I need to bring anything. Apparently, Sadee has been putting together a "list" of things she wants to do with me, including, but not limited to, doing my hair, having me draw pictures of the princesses (seriously, this girl LOVES to have me draw, I don't understand it), having me take her to preschool and get a tour, watching about 6 movies with her, and having a swimming party in the bathtub. Plus, Ava now talks up a storm, or so I have heard.
Man, I can't WAIT! I'll have some fun pictures next week when I get back :)

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

Oh, fun! Have a great time with them. There's not much better than having a child adore you!

AO said...

I know. Believe you me, until I become a mom myself, this is honestly the next best thing. I'm having a VERY hard time focusing today at work.