11/29/07

O'Berry Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year, we had an O'Berry Thanksgiving... Ryan's oldest sister Kathleen and her family drove the treacherous route down from Montanta to visit and stay at our house and Ryan's dad flew in from Colorado.
Here is a picture Thanksgiving morning of the Walker family at breakfast. Ryan and I were so excited to have them stay at our house. Ed and Kathleen have a GREAT family (kids Kelly, 13, Grant, 11, Craig, 7, Grace 6, Audrey 4).
Thanksgiving morning, Kelly TOTALLY saved me on peeling and cutting up the mashed potatoes for part of my assignment. She was SO much faster than me. Even Audrey and Grace helped me wash the potatoes! My assignment was made SO much easier by the hands that helped!

Late on Friday night (the day before they left to go back to Montana), all the kids helped us put up our decorations for Christmas. Man, were they FAST! It was SO fun! I especially liked all the tinsel that Grace and Audrey helped me put up in the basement.

YEAH! More decorations! Craig was SO funny. He was a 30 year old voice and talker in a 7 year old body. He was HILARIOUS!
Grant and Kelly standing in front of our tree. Grant is one smart kid.




This is a very cute picture of the three Walker girls when we went to Ryan's grandma's house for pie on Thanksgiving night.
Who said girls couldn't play with toy guns?

But, we had SUCH a fun time with the Walkers; come back and visit us again soon!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how did I miss this when you originally posted it? Those pictures are so great. But they break my heart! I wish so much we could have come. Maybe next Thanksgiving we will live in the West...