9/19/23

Antelope Island visitor center and hiking Buffalo Point loop

I always have a "all four kids" picture on every adventure. Here is the one in front of the buffalo in front of the visitor center.
Adeline LOVED this statue of the mule deer.
Finding the brine shrimp.
Seeing what types of birds are on the island.
After a little visit in the visitor center we went to the hike for the day. There are a TON of hikes on the island, but I chose Buffalo Point Loop because it was short and sweet and one mom said there were tons of rocks at the end you could climb on.
Proof I was there.
I LOVED seeing my favorite blue sky color.

And we get to the climb all around on the rocks area! It was the biggest hit of course.

This part made me a little nervous until I got over there and saw he wasn't totally out on a cliff.






My favorite blue sky color again. Liam's poses always make me smile.


It was a fun short hike, took us about an hour total because kids really like to explore rocks.
 

No comments: