4/21/22

Day 4 continued-Castles n Coasters

I had tried to plan the "biggest" activity for the last night, based on previous vacations. We went and ate at Culvers (where everyone got to eat dessert first!!!!) before we went.
 
Doing the go karts.


I was a safe go cart driver and couldn't get mine to go very fast ha ha.
It was a place called Castles n Coasters. The big rides didn't open until 5, but we got there at 4 to ride the bumper boats and the go carts. The one big disappointment was their really big roller coaster wasn't working the day we went :( we didn't know that until we got there and had already bought tickets. It wouldn't have changed us going, but Collin and Liam were pretty bummed. They were still good sports, but it would have been much more fun for them to get to go on the big coaster that had several loops.
Adeline riding the kiddie rides. Evelyn said "I'm too big!" for those now.
The log ride was great. What was even MORE great is at this place NO LINES!!!!! At Lagoon you wait almost an hour for a log ride.

It had a fairly decent couple of hills. But it was so great not to have to wait in long lines. SO great.

More kiddie riding.
Fun carousal ride.

Proof I was there.
I did refuse to ride this spinny ride. I can't handle spin rides. I did ride the big dragon ride that is a boat that goes up and down like the ride at Lagoon. I thought I was going to die. I couldn't ride it again.

This was the other roller coaster. Adeline and Evelyn LOVED it. It was short but fun and it went around twice each time you rode it. And NO lines. EVER. I bet the girls went on this about 20 times at least. It was Adeline's first roller coaster ride and it confirmed to me Evelyn is a crazy roller coaster girl. She felt even cooler because she could ride this one BY HERSELF without a partner.

Doing bumper cars.

Bumper cars again,
Evelyn loves these hoppy rides.
Riding the roller coaster at night. Again. For lots of times.


Family pic before we left.
 

No comments: