4/21/22

Day 2 Second half Jake's Unlimited-I'm a cool mom

One of the activities I thought we would like is going to a place called Jake's Unlimited. You could get unlimited arcade play, plus pizza bar, ice cream, rides, laser tag, etc. You couldn't really collect tickets, so I wasn't sure how my kids would react.
But it was a HUGE hit. Liam especially thought it was the best day of his life.



I believe I have posted arcade pictures before ha ha. But this arcade was the biggest my kids had been to, so it was really fun.
Collin teaching grandma.



This was especially a highlight. Liam and Evelyn PLAYING together and NOT fighting. They actually really work well fighting zombies together. And later that night when I asked both of them (independently) what was their favorite part of the day, they each said playing video games with each other. I couldn't believe it. Maybe I need to make video game arcades more a visit in our future.


More playing together.

Adeline and I riding the bumper car boat things.
Riding the carousal.








Liam spend some of his money and did a VR thing with Ryan.





The girls rode the tea cup ride together.

This was a fun ride the kids went on. Adeline was a little nervous, but the worker helped her be brave :)

Collin and Evelyn playing together.





Doing the carnival type games.
Wack a mole is a classic!


Getting some prizes with the random tickets we got.
Happy sleeping tired kids. HALLELUJAH!!!!

 

No comments: