7/30/19

Little Mermaid date with Evelyn

 So it had been awhile since I had taken Evelyn on a date, and a long while since a "big" date. I decided to be brave and take her to Little Mermaid production of Little Mermaid.
 We got there a few too minutes early, so she was a bit antsy. I had no idea if she would even last through the show. But I was hoping the songs would keep her engaged.
 She was definitely antsy and struggled through a lot of it. She really liked when Ariel was on stage.
 After we took some cute pictures and got some fun snacks during the intermission.


But this made it all worth it. She got to take her picture taken with Ariel. She was SO SO SO ecstatic. Afterwards at 10pm walking to the car she said, "I want to come see it again! I loved it!" and went skipping to the car. So I guess it was a win win.

No comments: