7/3/19

Grandma and Grandpa visit and Taylorsville Dayzz

 Grandma and Grandpa came for a couple of days. Always fun to have them visit. Grandma wanted to try the Swig cookies so we tried those cookies, then I promised Collin we could go to the LEGO store so he could buy something.


 We have gotten out the backyard big blow up pool already several times this summer. The girls especially love it.


 Since my parents were here, Ryan and I got to randomly go on a late night date to one of the free concerts at Taylorsville Dayzz. I think I enjoyed the 80s concert and fireworks more than Ryan did, but the weather was gorgeous!
 Waiting for candy at the parade.



 Evelyn LOVED showing us all the kinds of candy she got. Even though when other kids got candy she put up a little bit of drama :(
 Adeline mostly loved wearing my hat. She didn't care too much about running out for candy.
Fun weekend!

No comments: