12/9/18

Decorating the tree and first day of advent, the nativities church

 We decorated the tree the weekend after Thanksgiving. I was a bit worried with Adeline, but actually she hasn't been too bad hauling off the ornaments. I'm impressed.

 She LOVES to carry around "balls". Thank goodness for cheap little ornaments!

 One of the activities I wanted to do for our advent calendar is go to the church that has all the nativities. This year they had over 400. It was so awesome. Because Ryan came with us and took the little kiddos to the ornament area, Collin and I got to really study them. I adore nativities. Due to life and kiddos this year, I haven't really got any of mine out, so this was nice.
 The ornament room was amazing. Such cute crafting. I'm not a true crafter, but I LOVE all kid homemade ornaments of all kinds. They are my favorite.



 Some of the ornaments we made. Liam made this black one above. He really got into the ornament making.
 Liam's popsicle nativity.
 Adeline really likes coloring now. Especially when she can sit on a big chair like a big kid.

 Another ornament.
 Evelyn's baby jesus stick ornament. She colored those sticks with intense concentration.
 Our angel.
Cute Adeline trying to be a big kid up "on the stool". She can stay stool now. It's funny.

No comments: