12/16/18

Seeing the elves at Gardner Village

Tuesday afternoon after school we braved the cold weather and went to see the elves at Gardner Village. It had been a few years. 
 Every time we go it seems things have changed around there.

 Trying to get smiling pictures at the camera is apparently challenging for me.


 Yep one shoed Evelyn.


 The dancing and singing Santa was fun. Adeline really liked him.



 She really liked "balls" on this Christmas tree. Luckily I caught her before she tore any off!
 We did the scavenger hunt so I told the kiddos I would get a treat at the bakery for them. That was fun. And the bakery was warm!

 Getting our free piece of candy for the scavenger hunt.

 Reading Santa books.
 Evelyn had a pj and pancake party at her preschool. She was SO excited to show me all she got.
 Silly sunglasses girl.

No comments: