12/9/18

More silliness and Christmas pajamas for advent

 This face of Adeline's just makes me laugh.
 More animated version of the silly face. And coloring again.
 One day Evelyn gave me "stickers if I was cooperating". I must have been cooperating good. I have lots of stickers.
 Adeline's new obsession? Shoes. And putting on bigger people's shoes. Especially boots. She goes around hauling "boots" and "shoes" all the time.
 This week for advent one of the days was Christmas pajamas.

 Liam's pajama pants have gingerbread ninjas. I didn't notice this when I got them, but that's perfect.

 Collin's have a little patch that says "sweet cheeks" on the bum, so now he walks around calling himself sweet cheeks.
 Adeline loves her pajamas too. She points to them all the time. And how many pictures does it take for people to stand still and smile? Way too long.








 Adeline loving her Christmas pajamas.
 Family home evening treats.


No comments: