4/3/12

Collin's preschool valentine party

Yes, I'm once again behind on posting, but our new Internet service is MUCH faster, so I can post faster and easier. Back in February, I got to be the helper mom for Collin's Valentine's preschool party.
It was so fun to see how the preschool went. And even though Collin kept looking at me and being silly since I was there, I still got to see a lot of cute things.
Collin got to lead the pledge when I was there. That was cool. It was more cool to hold the flag :)
The best part was the singing and the songs Miss Emily had. They were awesome. All movement songs. I must get some of them for me at home.
We also got to make fun Valentines and hand out the Valentines.
Loved these little mats they sit on.
Or jump on or whatever Collin is doing here...
Doing real school stuff...
Thanks for letting me come to the party!

No comments: