2/10/10

I'm a big boy now!

Collin has needed a "real" haircut for who knows how long now...a LONG time. Not that we didn't love his other hair, but it was always crazy looking and would get snarls in the back, and so today was the day. Since I am just at home now, I can take him to the beauty school down the street, where haircuts are FAST and CHEAP, a plus in my book. He didn't really like sitting in the chair, and he was having NONE of that cape thing, so we got hair ALL OVER...literally, me and him. Luckily, I brought a couple of Red Vines to get him to stay still.
And 25 minutes later, and a bit of running around without his shirt on, we were done. He looks SO grown up now, and so cute.
And this afternoon it was warm enough we got to go "swing" and also go on a walk.
I am SO SO lovin' this staying at home thing!

5 comments:

'T' said...

such a big boy.

Lindsey said...

Alisa, I'm so jealous! But so excited for you. Colin is so stinkin' cute! Love the hair cut:)

Krista said...

He looks so cute! I am so happy you get to stay home now and that you are enjoying it so much. Hooray!

Jenny said...

He looks GREAT! How fun!

O'Berrys said...

It's amazing how something as simple as a hair cut can make them look so grown up! I'm SO happy you can now stay home and that Ryan has a job.