6/5/08

Superbaby things and tummy pics

I'm finally getting around to posting more "preparations for Superbaby"... we put together a little bookshelf. I have collected little kids books for quite awhile now, anxious to read them to my little cuties.... so here are some of the books Superbaby will get to see!

These "touchy feely" Usborne books are SO cute. Ryan loves monkeys, so I had to get the monkey one.
Same thing but a dragon.
I just got done last week painting this magnet board for his room. I figured we need a yellow splash in there somewhere.
These are the cute little slippers that Sadee and Ava gave Superbaby.
Superbaby will be styling in these blue tennis shoes!
Okay, one of my biggest fears of babies is the whole "getting a onsie on a newborn with a floppy head and neck". So, even though this is the cutest onsie a coworker gave me, but I just get so worried I'm going to squish the baby's head or cut off his circulation...so, I found a onesie that will solve my problem....see below
Alisa is saved by the froggie onesie! This little onesie is so cute...and it has SNAPS on the front so that I don't have to pull it over his head...and see below...
And his little bum will look SO cute with this froggie on it!
Finally, a 32 week tummy picture.... this is NOT the greatest picture of me, but focus on the tummy please :)
Side view

6 comments:

John and Laura said...

Okay, you are SO DARN CUTE!! I love the belly shots! And I miss you!

kari said...

I seriously can't believe that you are 33 wks and your belly is still so small. So excited to meet baby boy next month!

Jacob said...

Cute belly! And cute baby things! May I suggest the coolest book I've come across lately? It's called "Gallop! A Scanimation Picture Book" by Rufus Seder. It actually looks like the animals are animated - so cool, my hubby couldn't put it down! I'm sure we'll be seeing more scanimation!

Jill Lewis said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you! You are so little too-wow! Oh, I can tell you are so excited-it's wonderful! What a lucky guy to come to such loving parents!

Beth said...

Such cute things. Superbaby is lucky that he gets to be born to Supermom (Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to meet dad, but I'm sure if you picked him, he's super too!! :)) Your belly is adorable, and looks like mine at about 8 weeks I think. LOL. So excited for you!!!

jeffandbrianne said...

Alisa, your belly is still so stinking small. look at the positives that you won't have those sexy stretch marks